- make a delicious pasta salad (green pepper, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, red onion, artichokes, and a smattering of red pepper flakes + sundried tomato dressing).
- thrift a crockpot for $10 and make the best (and creamiest) homemade hummus ever.
- explore the outdoors with a squirrel-chasing poodle who never catches squirrels [be thankful for that].
- be outside as much as possible because it’s the weekend, and you don’t have to be attached to a phone or computer.
- run 7 miles and make a stop by the beach just because it’s there.
- start to adjust to a new OS…see ya later, dell [I think this will be a good switch]. :)
What are you doing this weekend? I’m so thankful for the chance to relax!
Happy easter everyone!