Sunday, August 21, 2011

crazy(ness) and changes

So…these past few months have been super crazy. I know I haven’t blogged much, and honestly that is because when stress hits, I usually try to eliminate things vs. adding them.

IMG_1585

But fastforwarding through the stress leads me to the present, where I’m moving (again) to take a job as a pediatric outpatient dietitian in Grand Rapids, MI. Pretty excited about this!

 IMG_1600

A lot of the past few weeks have been spent at the beach and finishing up work with the wonderful ladies in Ann Arbor; I will miss them and am grateful to have learned so much during my time there.

   IMG_1621

So, thank you for being patient in all of this. I do want to continue blogging, at least for the time being. I’ve still been creating and trying new recipes, despite not blogging about them.

IMG_1531

Constant change is exhausting, but there have been lots of good changes, and I’m excited to see how life continues to evolve.

Hope everyone is enjoying summer!

0

18 comments:

  1. Exciting time! Good luck with the move and the new job! Glad you are still creating and trying new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When life becomes stresseful is when we need to be strong and ready for changes! Glad to know that you're still here! I missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck in this next phase of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow moving again! this opportunity sounds fantastic! grand rapids is super far.. from what i remember. miss your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the move - your blogs have been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry, I have not had much time for blogging either. You gotta do what you gotta do, and the real world (like jobs and family) always have to take priority to the virtual world. Good luck with the move and new job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot wait to hear what's been going on, Emily! So..you're going to move when my college roommate is from! Pretty neat :) I hear it's beautiful there, but I'm sure you already knew that.
    Good luck and keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you see what happened to my blog when things got crazy. But, I'm so excited for your move! I LOVE working in peds, and I think you will too. You'll just be great in whatever you do. Good luck with the move and all the fun stuff that comes along with that :) And keep us all posted on your new position. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the move and the changes! I think you'll be great for this new position.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like this job is a little more up your alley, so congrats! I hope you enjoy it more and that it brings less stress to your life. My brother lived in Grand Rapids for a little bit and seemed to like it...I never made it around the lake to visit, but I hear it's a great town! (With an awesome marathon...wink wink.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, change is always good! I hope you can get to relax soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your new job! That is exciting :) I'm actually starting a new job really soon and I'm looking forward to it. Hope you get settled in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with everything, take your time...and I look forward to any future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to hear what's going on! And trying your recipes you've made. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. it's great to hear from you again, emily :) I'm so happy for you-- peds outpatient sounds like an awesome job! Good luck navigating these newest adventures, I know you will be incredible at whatever you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad your back - good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Emily on the new job in Grand Rapids, I'm excited for you! I have one more semester left at Tufts, and am taking RD exam next month. Glad to be in touch still. CHeers! rachel

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!